Are You Majoring in the Minors?Jul 07, 2021
Are you majoring in the minors? Some days it is so easy to get caught up with ‘busy/minor work’ that you forget to do the ‘important/major’ actions that will propel you & your practice forward. This may also be the case with some of your employees.
I get as jazzed up as the next person about creating my list & crossing things off. But, at the end of the day/week/month, I might not be any farther ahead. I find that so frustrating!
Here’s what you can do to get out of this ‘busywork’ rut & on to serious results:
1. Stop & take time to recognize your busy/minor work (yes-time away)
2. Re-evaluate your top goals & list them
3. Prioritize your goals & select 3 top goals
4. Figure out your top 3 important/major actions for each of your 3 goals
5. Re-organize your day so you do these major actions FIRST before something or someone derails you
A good day leads to a good week which leads to a good month & a great year!
I know you may be thinking you don’t have control over your schedule but I challenge you on that. If you ever want/need a fresh perspective, reach out to me! I love doing this exercise with team members as well.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.