What healthy habits do you practice in your office?Sep 15, 2022
I am often surprised at how many weight loss practices assist with significant health improvements for their patients but do not persist in the same outcome for themselves and/or their team. Here are a few rules we abide by in our office (happily) that contribute to team health:
- No sweets (except on birthdays)
- 50% discount for staff on all nutritional products in our retail store
- Free fitness center membership for all staff
- Free access to all educational & fitness classes
- Rare sales rep lunches brought in (only protein/veggies/salads)
- Free participation in all medical weight loss programs
We also do various team challenges such as morning squats/planks/crunches and the like. When a dessert does show up as a gift, one of our diligent staff writes how many carbs is in each serving & posts it right there! All in fun, all with an intent to help & be intentional so we consistently practice what we coach others to do. It’s a beautiful thing!
What healthy habits do you practice in your office?
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.