Worried About Your Competitors?Jun 16, 2022
Worried about your competitors? It’s exhausting! You know, watching what your competitors are up to & worse, trying to copy it so you can be just like them.
In reality, most people aren’t looking for the usual. They buy/choose based upon their ‘relationship’ with a person or business. They put more value in the opinions of others (your online reviews and referrals from trusted family/friends). So relax, be yourself & stand out in the crowd! How?
Below are a few of the strategies I find successful (less expensive & more fun):
1. Curate patient testimonials. Have your staff ask for them when patients are happiest & use them in multiple ways: written, video (even just from your phone), posters in your office, at your weight loss seminars and more.
2. Do a video or blog every week (or more often if you can). Include your staff. Do a live video on your YouTube or Facebook page, transcribe it into a blog & share links in e-mails.
3. Listen to the questions your patients ask & use their questions as ideas for your posts.
4. Involve your staff–have fun!
5. Don’t be afraid of social media–embrace it!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.